Monday, May 4, 2009

Rush Limbaugh- "I Hope He Fails"



First, I would just like to say I never listened to Rush Limbaugh before having to for this blog project and I dont think I ever will again. I mean plainly I don't like him or his jokes. He is truely so full of himself and just loud for nothing. Like he completed one sided narrow minded and proud and quite frankly doesn't care of anyone opinions but his own. He actually said he hopes the President fails.... wow talk about sour.
I mean reguardless of your political party America is your country. If the president fails so does the country. I mean if you look at Christians who are more conservative they might not agree with Obama but they still pray for him because he's the leader. I mean he has a lot of listeners and vieweres therefore he has some power he could more so benefit by bringing his opinions on air in a less shovanistic way. Than, maybe more politiians would actually consider his view and if good help shape this country positively.

No comments:

Post a Comment