Monday, May 4, 2009

Local News

I watched d the local news show on Fox and I was watching I was cooking and do a bunch of things while still having the TV on blast and in my view. I sat down about a half an hour into the news and I realized I hadn't seen anything political. There was a comment about president Obama's sneakers but yeah that was it. I even asked my roomate who sitting down in the living room watching it too nothing, she confirmed there was nothing on about politics. I mean I believe there was some reference to government officials but nothing depth about it. I think the 5:00pm news makes no sense to watch at all. The only slightly interested thing I watched was about what the celebrities would be wearing at the Gala in the Met. You would think since it was at 5:00pm most people getting home from work people might me interested about what was happening in the world while preparing dinner. It would be a great time to capture an audience I think but just not any topics of importance.

No comments:

Post a Comment